Choreograph is a new global data company, to help clients realize the value of their first-party data, consult on and implement their data and technology strategies, and advise on privacy-first approaches to navigate the fast-changing data landscape. Choreograph brings together the specialist data units of GroupM and Wunderman Thompson into a single company with global reach, accessible to all WPP clients and companies.
Choreograph’s core belief is that marketers own their first-party data with consumer permission; respect for privacy and the intentional use of data is at the heart of its approach. Guided by this philosophy, Choreograph will continue to create market-leading tools to support clients in the appropriate and responsible application of data in advertising.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Choreograph is looking for an experienced scrum master to join a tight-knit development team and work alongside developers, product owners, and designers to build and maintain software applications with agility. You will help maintain and further develop established Scrum practices, as well as encourage and foster cross-team and cross-department collaboration.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Helping the product owner and development team in daily work
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
- Help the scrum and development teams to identify challenges in their workflow
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Provide active mentorship and support to team members
- Facilitate and foster cross-team collaboration
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- SCRUM Master certification
- Experience with international teams
- Proven deep knowledge of SCRUM methodology
- Experience with working with mature Scrum teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Working experience with international corporations with mixed working methodologies
- Fluent in Polish language